Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Oh my god

Very very good I like the way you made referces to your other work like the code veronica X Flash edition and the metal gear solid movie you were gonna do. This deserve first place.

You like my review if you can understand it (god damn spelling)

Knoxs "The Matrix" Knoxs "The Matrix"

very good

Ok here it is I gave you a 5 cause it not something you drew yourself. However it still deserve 10 cause it so funny. I love the fact you added the pac man sound it a great idea what to do with movie well done keep it up.

A nice day to die A nice day to die

Not as good as ANDTD2

It good but it not one that I would wait hour to download I much prefere number 2.

Knoxs "Resident Evil"6 Knoxs "Resident Evil"6

too good

i wish you could do negative 1 and do the scene in the lab at the beginning. hint, hint, hint

Well done, you made a great series.

Knox responds:

thanks

Joe Zombie :: Episode 5 Joe Zombie :: Episode 5

great

Ok I just watch it and I have to say it was short but it was cool, Great they told the story of Joe and Baxter. Rob did your voice change between 4 and 5 cause you sounded different.
Apart from all that it was good and I can't wait till part 6.

2 things
1. Is Baxter meant to be the bad guy
2. Does Baxter have all of Joe powers
WELL DONE ROB...

NOTSD Trailer NOTSD Trailer

Super

I love zombie movies and zombie games and I can say that this serie is better then some zombie movies and the idea of Spike was a great idea.
Keep up the good work.

WolfySnackrib responds:

Yeah, i love all about zombies too :) If you like real zombie movies I strongly recommend you to see these movies: Braindead, Dawn of the dead and Idle hands (not really a zombie movie but it's okay)
And I'm very glad you like it, thanks :)

Zelda3: FreeLoading Link Zelda3: FreeLoading Link

ok

ok just to short

Final Fantasy: Big Bro Final Fantasy: Big Bro

great work

This really made me laugh all the time I was watching it

Res. Evil: Jill's Break Res. Evil: Jill's Break

just weird

It plan weird Graphics ain't that good but still better then me.

StickLand StickLand

funny

Very funny I like Rob work mainly joe zombie but this is another one of he great movie.